Minimum of 15 hours of personalised tuition per week
- Comfortable accommodation and all meals included. (packed lunch on excursions)
- Needs analysis and personalised course designed to help you achieve your language goals
- Study materials for use during your stay
- Excursions with your tutor.
- Total immersion and integration into the family life of your tutor
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
Weeks run from Sunday-Saturday and courses can begin on the Sundays advertised. Students should aim to arrive at our home on Sunday afternoon.
We will be able to meet students at the ferry port on the Island. Direct taxi transfers to the ferry can be arranged for an additional fee. The approximate cost is £120 per transfer depending on the arrival/departure airport.
EXCURSIONS AND ACTIVITIES
We offer students a range of local leisure activities to choose from. Some of these will be free and some will incur entrance fees. This information will be given to the student when they arrive and all options will be explained. If students choose an excursion with high entrance fees or a significant distance from our home, they will be asked to cover the cost of travel and entrance for themselves and us. All reasonable local travel costs are included in the fees.
Students must arrange their own travel and medical insurance.
Cancellations must be made in writing or by e mail.
- If cancellation is received more than 30 days before arrival, all fees will be refunded less £100.
- If cancellation is received 15-29 days before arrival, 50% of the course fees will be refunded.
- No refund will be given if cancellation is received less than 14 days before arrival, or if the student leaves once a course has started.
In the event of visa refusal, all fees will be refunded minus an administration fee of £100. Please send evidence of visa refusal to us to claim this refund.
A deposit of £400 must be paid once confirmation of acceptance has been received. Your place will not be held unless a deposit is received.
Full payment of the balance is required on the day of arrival.
All payments are to be made in pounds sterling (GBP).